POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Ear : Re: Ear Server Time
2 Jun 2024 03:13:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Ear
From: Lutz Kretzschmar
Date: 29 Feb 2004 02:22:25
Message: <em4340dlgj70j1r40i7t0o5ao9u0p80ifi@4ax.com>
Hi Steve Shelby, you recently wrote in povray.binaries.images:

> I've been challanging myself to see what I can do with Moray's mesh
> modeller. It takes a lot of time and patience. this ear goes with a head I'm
> working on, which is almost done. I still have to do the back of the ear.
> I'll add texture last.
Cool stuff. Can you post a screenshot of the control mesh, i.e with
subdivisions turned off?

Also, I'd be interested in what sort of features you might be missing
in the editor that would increase efficiency/productivity....

Follow-ups to moray.win....

- Lutz
  email : lut### [at] stmuccom
  Web   : http://www.stmuc.com/moray